Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our very first post


Ok, so I am not quite sure what this blog will turn out to be...or if I will find much time to post but I thought I would give it a shot.  I am thinking about copying a friend of mine and doing a quick post and a picture every day.  That way I don't have to think of some deep long blog if I don't want to!  :)  I always have good intentions though so will see if I can follow through!  So here is a picture of our girl.  It is actually from last night so not technically from today.  Oh, well! 

4 comments:

Laura L said...

Yeah for new blogs!!! I just love being able to keep up with everyone this way! And we'll definitely keep that picture to bring out when the boys start calling!

JJ and EJ said...

Yay! You have a blog! How fun! That little girl is just so darn cute! : )

Emily's Family said...

How cute.

Southern Reflexions said...

Welcome to blogging!!! What an adorable picture!! :-D