Friday, October 21, 2011

Women of Faith Conference

Good morning all! Guess what I get to do today!  That's right...I'm attending the Women of Faith Conference here in St. Paul!
I was blessed to recieve 2 free tickets from Tommy Nelson's blogging site Book Sneeze!  They just asked that I post about this before I go and after I go.  You can see that I procrastinated a bit and I'm just getting this up literally right before I go but I've got to admit I'm really excited!

After I found out I had recieved the tickets I began to pray about who I should bring with me (since they were so kind enough to give me tickets for 2 people).  I had a couple of different people in mind but couldn't really decide on which was the right person.  Then about a day later, a girlfriend from work posted on my fb page asking me if I was planning on going to the Women of Faith conference and I knew then and there that she was the one I was going to bring with me!  I'm super excited to see what God has in store for both of us! 

It will be 2 full days (today and tomorrow) of teaching and music.  Both Mary Mary and Natalie Grant will be preforming and I love both of them!  :)  I'm looking forward to posting about all the amazing stuff that we see and learn next week!

If you live in MN and are bummed that you missed this one...don't worry, they'll be back next year!  And if you don't live in MN be sure to check out what dates are coming to a town near you.  I'm sure you won't regret it! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in the seat next to you :-)
Michelle
Www.faithcreativitylife.com