Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Little Rainy Fun

I actually wrote this post before we had our crazy storms these last few days!  I have to admit...we are a little tired of the rain now!  :)

We've had quite a few rainy days lately and I really don't mind so much since it is turning our grass green and helping our flowers grow!  Plus it is fun to watch Little L explore what rainy days are like!  I know she's seen rainy days before but she really hasn't been able to play in them like she can now.  Of course, after playing with my umbrella one day she fell in love and I had to get her one of her own!  She helped me pick the ladybug design out online and she remembered it was coming so she asked pretty much every day for her ladybug "brella" until it came!




Here's another shot of her saying "cheese"!

0 comments: