Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Cards

Can you believe it's already Thanksgiving week!?!?  It seemed to come fast this year!  As much as I love to actually celebrate Thanksgiving I mostly just seem to be mentally preparing for Christmas.  Especially things like decorating, gift shopping, and of course, Christmas cards!  With finances being tighter this year, even doing Christmas cards can add up quickly but I feel it is such a great way to reconnect with friends and family, especially now that we have our little girl who changes so much each year!  Thankfully I came across this fabulous deal for bloggers to get 50 free photo cards (I just have to pay for the shipping and handling) just for writing a quick post about Shutterfly!  So here it is!  (And while I am getting free cards for writing this post, I want you to know that the opinions are all mine!)

Once I found out about this opportunity I started looking at all of the options Shutterfly has for their cards and I was blown away!  In the past I've felt like all of the companies have the same designs, and while some are cute, they basically all look the same.  Not so with Shutterfly's options!  Here are some of my favorites:




Now, I didn't put my #1 favorite up here because then the folks that are getting it in the mail won't be surprised!  :)  As cute as the front of these cards are, my favorite part is the fact that you get to personalize the insides as well with both pictures and words (you can even pick different layouts for the inside on some of the cards).  That means that I don't have to worry about writing on the back of the cards (like I would on a regular photo card) or even writing a letter.  Instead I can just add a brief note to personalize each one.  I can't wait to start creating ours!

Shutterfly doesn't do just Christmas cards.  In fact they do birthday cards, invitations, and even photo mugs!  My favorite Shutterfly product is their photo books.  I made one for the hubby for his first Father's Day last year and it is truly something that is a keepsake he will treasure for years to come! While I do like to do traditional scrapbooking, I've found that the photo books on sites like Shutterfly are much faster to do and definitely less expensive while still being cute and one of a kind!  If you are looking for an easy to use online photo shop I would definitely recommend Shutterfly!

Just another reminder that I will be getting 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly for posting this but the opinions I put up here are all mine!  And if you have a blog and are interested in this promotion check it out here!

0 comments: