Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Trip to Como

Last week I found out my cousins from Northern Minnesota were going to be in town and were planning a trip to Como Zoo/Como Town on Friday so Little L and I decided to join them.  Unfortunately, Little L is the only one out of all the kids that were going that needed a nap so we had to go earlier in the morning and my family didn't get there until we had to leave.  Oh well!  Little L and I had a blast at the zoo and at least we got to say a quick hi to my family.

Here are some of the pictures I took while we were there!

Saying hi to the seal

Playing in the new Polar Bear exhibit


Checking out the fish (the polar bear was sleeping so the fish were so much more exciting to watch!)


The giraffes


Check out the baby giraffe!  So cute!



The tiger (Daddy's favorite so I had to take a picture for him)

Watching the seals and hearing them bark


Looking at the fish


Giving hugs to the penguin


It ended up raining right before we left so we got a little wet but we had lots of fun with all of the animals!

1 comments:

JJ and EJ said...

You guys have been busy! Love Little L's capris! Love all the pics E! Keep 'em comin!

--EJ