Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Week with Grandma

After our long wedding weekend my mom spent a week with us.  It was full of lots of fun but not a lot of sleep!

Here are some pictures (mostly of Little L of course!) from the week!
Swinging!  (This is her new favorite past time!  She says "Wee" every time she is in it or even talks about it!)
Little L on her new rocking horse!
Eating!


Our little swimmer!

She has NO fear of the water!  She just goes out into the deep end!

Little L (in a Sioux shirt we picked up in ND) pretending to talk on the phone!


My mom was actually supposed to leave Sunday afternoon but when we were eating our lunch of yummy grilled veggies and burgers she found out her flight was delayed which meant she would miss her connecting flight in Las Vegas.  After waiting on hold for a LONG time they were able to work it out for her to fly back Monday morning instead.  I had to get up at the crack to get her to the airport on time but it was nice to have her stay an extra night.  We even went to Dino's (a Greek quick-serve restaurant) that the hubby had been craving!  We had a ton of great food and even got caught in a downpour of rain!  It was a fun night to end the week!

Oh, and I just realized I don't have any pictures of my mom!  I know we took some on her camera so I will have to try and post some later!  Whoops! 

1 comments:

Mommy Tay said...

It's always nice to get to visit with your mom! Sounds like you guys had a good week. cute pictures....as always :)