Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Outside at Grandma and Grandpa's

A few weekends ago we took a trip up to the hubby's parents to visit with them and his sister and brother-in-law.  It was a beautiful fall day so I spent some time chasing Little L around the yard and taking pictures!  It was fun and I got some pretty cute shots!

Here are the outdoor pictures I took:






Checking out Auntie and Uncle's doggies!

Sitting on a log with Grandma and Grandpa!


I love this swing and I'm glad I got pictures with her on it since it might not last too much longer!







She was exhausted after running back and forth along the entry way!

Giving Sparky a kiss!

And a hug!

2 comments:

JJ and EJ said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I love her sweater too! I'm glad I'm not the only Momma busy doing some chasing these days! Looks like the hubbers' parents have a lot of room to run! : )

Mommy Tay said...

So cute! I love your new blog background too! Super cute!